More than a dozen states are considering following in the footsteps of Arizona and requiring local police officers to check the immigration status of people they suspect may be in the country illegally. Mississippi could soon become the first to do so. Read more
Monday, May 11th
6:00 pm at the
Port Angeles, WA
of "No Sanctuary"
on family detention.
Most Recent Posts
- ‘The beginning of the end’ for Obama’s migrant family detention?
- New Rules Strengthen Worker Protections within the H-2B Visa Program, Yet May Drive Down Wages
- A Federal Ruling and New Leadership Moves Border Patrol Away From Racial Profiling
- #Not1More’s Virtual Conference this Week
- Many immigrants may be released without bond after judge’s ruling
- Farmworker and Immigration News Roundup
- House Approves Funding For DHS Without Immigration Measures
Links to videos!!!Click on the "Videos on Immigration" link in the dark red title bar above for these videos ------- Highly recommended! – some are available online for free, others at public libraries or for purchase online. Please request that these videos may be made available at your local library! Precious Knowledge, Lost in Detention, Harvest of Empire, Harvest of Shame & Harvest of Shame Revisited, The Secret Government/ Bill Moyers.